Introducing: PCI Compliance from OSM Networks
$299 per year
- SSL Certificate
- Quarterly PCI compliance scan
- Quarterly Passing PCI compliance Reports
- Software Patch Management addressing Operating System layer non-conformance
What is "PCI Compliance”?PCI Compliance is Data Security Standards (DSS) set by the Payment Card Industry. This standard was created to increase controls around cardholder data to reduce credit card fraud by limiting exposure to this sensitive data. These standards apply to organizations that handle cardholder information for the major debit, credit, prepaid, ATM, and POS cards.
How can OSM HELP?
The PCI Compliance Data Security Standards (DSS) have left many vendors scrambling to come into compliance with the new regulations. We are here to ensure that, not only is your infrastructure compliant with these standards that are now required to accept credit card transactions from the five major credit card companies, but also that your customers’ private data is kept just that…private!
Requirements for PCI Compliance:
- File Integrity and Log Management
- Restricted Access to Sensitive Data
- Physical System Security
- Firewall Services
- Anti-virus Protection
- SSL Certificates
- Intrusion Detection Tools
- Customer Network Scanning Services
- Patch Management (Included with Support)